Listen to our first Compassion Story!
Monthly Stories of Compassion & Generosity
1. Part of being a disciple is learning how to articulate our faith (what we believe) and tell our own stories of faith (God at work in our lives). These two things our faith statement and God at work in our lives are connected through the texture of relationships, the availability of support, the ritual of worship, the quality of a life lived with and for others, and the sense of worth we get when we know we are valued, by God, our family and friends, and by our pew mates
Quarterly Giving Statements
4. Everyone will receive a quarterly statement which includes, a quarterly financial snapshot of the income and expense of the parish, your individual giving, and a summary of the ministry achieved in that quarter.
2. Along with telling our own personal stories of faith we must learn how to shout from the rooftops our ministry stories.
Fall Giving Campaign
5. This begins on Sep 10/23 and ends on Oct 8/23. This campaign will allow the leadership team and the finance committee to plan for 2024 with some confidence in your commitment.
Column in Dispatches
3. Watch for the Compassion Journey column in this year's editions of Dispatches and share them with your family and friends. a Paragraph. Click on "Edit Text" or double click on the text box to start editing the content and make sure to add any relevant details or information that you want to share with your visitors.
6. Your contribution is given while living or left in your will. A commitment to the next generation of disciples that will come to All Saints’ and continue the work of the gospel in this neighbourhood and city.