Click here to display the PAG Authorization form which you can print and then complete and return to the church office.
“I give by Pre-Authorized Giving because my church is one of my priorities”
“ Whether or not I am there . . . my church has on-going commitments every week that need my offering. All Saints Anglican Church is important to me, and so is my financial commitment to its work. That is why I use the PAG (Pre-Authorized Giving) to fulfill my commitment.”
How it works.
If you have automatic debits going from your bank account to pay for insurance, cable TV, taxes, fuel, or mortgage, then you understand the PAG principle. It means regular contributions throughout the year.
Many people use the PAG system for their church offering, finding it convenient way to take care of their regular commitments to All Saints’ month by month. You are encouraged to participate in this program.
If you join the PAG program your bank account will be debited on or about the 20th of each month and
your congregation’s account credited with the amount.
Advantages to the contributor:
- Regular support of your church in the amount
that you choose.
- Continual support to All Saints’ Anglican Church
when you are away.
- Avoidance of “catch-up” periods.
Advantages to the congregation:
- Regular, dependable flow of contributions.
- Reduction of paper work and bookkeeping.
- Reduction in bank overdrafts.
How to get Involved:
- Decide the amount of your monthly offering.
- Fill in the Authorization Card (included in the PAG brochure) and attach a sample cheque from your financial institution
marked “ SAMPLE” or “VOID”
- Give both to the Parish Administrative Assistant OR you can place both on the offering plate.
For more information about PAG: contact the Parish Administrative Assistant, Michelle Dunn at 705-876-1501. Also a PAG brochure is available from the church office or at each pew.
Our PAG program for All Saints’ Anglican Church, Peterborough is administered by The United Church of Canada.
Your participation in the PAG program may be cancelled or changed at any time by providing written notice.
Please note that the use, retention and disclosure of personal information collected from this form is done in
compliance with privacy legislation including, but not limited to, the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (2000, c.5).